DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
On Company Letterhead trade name should match chamber records including:
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date Consignee Details (name, country, city, P.O. Box, Phone & Fax number)
- A description of the shipped goods, quantity, number of packages, unit price & total amount
- Country of Origin
- Mode of transport (by land, sea, air)
- Company seal & signature (stamp should match trade name)
- Service request number (apply online https://www.uaqchamber.ae/coo )
For further details: An Invoice with the information mentioned in the last paragraph is required Direct shipping goods
- Bill of lading
- Exporter’s country invoices
- Exporter’s country Certificate of Origin
In case of custom duties exemptions to GCC countries, certificate of origin from the ministry of economy is required.
- Copy of the industrial license in required for goods manufactured in other emirates
- Copy of factory’s invoice
- Copy of export certificate from Roads & Transport Authority
- No objection latter from the department of civil defense
- Fitness certificate for export food items
- No objection latter from the ministry of health
- Copy of transit data from custom textiles
In case for export goods to European countries, USA, Turkey & Poland
- Exporter’s country invoice Exporter’s country certificate of origin
Note: The Chamber reserves the right to ask for any supporting documents that might be needed.
- Unifying the efforts of businesswomen in the Emirate and promoting their interests at the level of the Emirate and the State.
- Examining the problems and difficulties facing women’s business and economic activity with a view to develop appropriate solutions for them.
- Providing programs, workshops and training courses to raise their level of efficiency and competency.
- Embracing ideas and innovations of businesswomen and supporting them through the Council or other bodies.
- Encouraging the participation of women in various economic activities by assisting in the provision of feasibility studies and investment fields.
- Promoting relations with all local, regional and international bodies and organizations and exchanging expertise and information in order to develop the economic activity of businesswomen.
- Participating in exhibitions for the purpose of introducing the activities and events of women in the Emirate.
- Exploring the available investment opportunities suitable for women.
Achieving the vision and directions of the wise leadership.
- Organizing exhibitions in all fields.
- Organizing conferences, seminars and meetings and issuing bulletins related to the development of the capabilities and competencies of women entrepreneurs.
- Developing marketing and media plans in addition to promoting the Council and its activities with a view to attract members to join the General Assembly Members.
- Working to strengthen relations between the Council and international and official bodies and organizations in the State and abroad.
- Receiving and welcoming various trade delegations and providing all services, assistance, information and facilities necessary for them inside the Emirate.
- Identifying the activities held inside and outside the State in relation to the role of businesswomen. Preparing workshops and seminars for them. Researching and investigating the training program in the UAE Businesswomen Council and coordinating with it on the participation of Umm Al Quwain businesswomen. Searching for training opportunities in all programs and project support funds as well as chambers in the State.