His Excellency, Sheikh Saud bin Rashid Al Mualla, Supreme Council member and Ruler of Umm Al Quwain has directed establishing Business Woman Council in the Emirate under the umbrella of UAQ Chamber of Commerce and Industry aimed at developing and unifying businesswomen's efforts in the economic activity of the State. The Council is considered as a representative member of the Emirate on the Board of Directors of Businesswomen in the State and has strong ties and links equivalent to the Council of Businesswomen in the State and women's organizations and bodies. The Businesswomen's Council is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of (9) nine members in accordance with the Articles of Association; noting that the President and the two Vice-Presidents shall be elected from among the (9) nine members.
Women’s participation in the sustainable economy
All of us work and keen on supporting the activities and initiatives of businesswomen in their field of activity and provide all the factors to help women to contribute to economic development.
- Unifying the efforts of businesswomen in the Emirate and promoting their interests at the level of the Emirate and the State.
- Examining the problems and difficulties facing women’s business and economic activity with a view to develop appropriate solutions for them.
- Providing programs, workshops and training courses to raise their level of efficiency and competency.
- Embracing ideas and innovations of businesswomen and supporting them through the Council or other bodies.
- Encouraging the participation of women in various economic activities by assisting in the provision of feasibility studies and investment fields.
- Promoting relations with all local, regional and international bodies and organizations and exchanging expertise and information in order to develop the economic activity of businesswomen.
- Participating in exhibitions for the purpose of introducing the activities and events of women in the Emirate.
- Exploring the available investment opportunities suitable for women.
- Organizing exhibitions in all fields.
- Organizing conferences, seminars and meetings and issuing bulletins related to the development of the capabilities and competencies of women entrepreneurs.
- Developing marketing and media plans in addition to promoting the Council and its activities with a view to attract members to join the General Assembly Members.
- Working to strengthen relations between the Council and international and official bodies and organizations in the State and abroad.
- Receiving and welcoming various trade delegations and providing all services, assistance, information and facilities necessary for them inside the Emirate.
- Identifying the activities held inside and outside the State in relation to the role of businesswomen. Preparing workshops and seminars for them. Researching and investigating the training program in the UAE Businesswomen Council and coordinating with it on the participation of Umm Al Quwain businesswomen. Searching for training opportunities in all programs and project support funds as well as chambers in the State.
استمارة العضوية لمجلس سيدات أعمال أم القيوين / Membership form for the Umm Al Quwain Businesswomen Council
استمارة العضوية لمجلس سيدات أعمال أم القيوين
Membership form for the Umm Al Quwain Businesswomen Council